Finding the perfect gift takes time. But we’ve saved you the hassle with our top present ideas this Christmas.
We’ve rounded up our top present picks this Winter to avoid the last minute shopping stress.
Last Thursday we opened our shop doors to celebrate one year of Eco Fashion Labels. And what a year it has been!
Myssy / mysːy/nounA funky wool hat
The idea of producing your own washing powder may seem daunting and complicated, but it’s not as hard as you think. Making your own laundry powder at home not only helps the environment and protects your skin, but your pocket too. This DIY hack can save you money and it only takes 5 minutes!
The average Czech produces 300kg of waste every year. The statistics are worrying and in response, the government is imposing stricter regulations. Since the beginning of 2018, there has been an amendment to the Packaging Act which means customers are now charged for plastic bags. But this is not enough.
Use less Water 97% of the Earth’s surface is covered with salt water and freshwater only makes up the remaining 3%. 69% of this water is in the polar glaciers and 30% is underground, leaving only a fraction on the surface and in the atmosphere.